Oldest Market Street in Wu han

A beautiful and friendly group of school children seeing us for the first time.  They wanted to practice their english.....so adorable.


We are heading to one of the oldest market streets in Wu han, China.


I'm feeling a little peckish?


As we were coming from one of the side alleys, this is the view when we stepped out!  Yikes.  As our guide, Peter, always said....'Sticky Rice' which means stay together.  I'll be honest...I was scared of the amount of people here.


, Interestingly enough, there is a whole ritual to prepare and serve Chinese tea.  This women is demonstrating this.


Deb found one of the tigers that escaped from the zoo.


Steamed dumplings....my very favourite which I ate every morning in China.


This young women was so enthralled with my Pandora bracelet...so we became quick friends. I purchased a few ceramic dishes from her.  They were a lovely group of women....professional, friendly and of course beautiful.


Buying baby shoes.


Yikes....got to get back to the bus...I'm going in!


Another lovely young woman in traditional Chinese costume.


As we left these children at the beginning of the day, they waved good-bye as though we've known each other all our lives.  Feeling proud to be Canadian travelling in the world.


Comments